- Work as Tier-2 Server specialist to support customer's server and PC, Backup, NAS related trouble solving.
- Maintain, Optimize, troubleshooting and resolve servers to meet SLA
- Perform day-to-day servers operation service, incident, problem, request and change management.
- Pick-up calls from customers and isolate the trouble/request.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or computer engineering.
- Experience on Windows Server and VMware support/implementation for at least 3 years.
- Experience on configuration and design for VMware, Windows.
- Widows (Active Directory, WSUS, File Share etc)
- VM Ware, NAS (QNAP, Buffalo), Backup Job Management
- PC support skills, Office365 (Outlook, Sharepoint), Network skills (Firewall, Switch, Router)