· Collect and analyze business requirements in the areas SAP BW reporting
· Engage with business stakeholder to design and deliver SAP BW solutions which meet business needs.
· Validate the report requirements and any customization changes.
· Provide BAU support for end users.
· Enhance SAP BW for end users based on requirements.
· Ensure stable system operations.
· Work cooperatively with business units to promote synergies and cost reductions.
· Relevant experience in SAP Business Warehouse
· 2-3 relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support
· Experience in BW/4HANA or BW on HANA Modeling, ETL and BW Query
· Experience reporting with various SAP modules i.e. Supply Chain, Financial, etc.
· Experience in SAP Business Object (BOBJ / BOBI) implementation in various functional areas
· Experience in both analytics and visualizations e.g. Power BI, SAP Analysis for Office, Tableau (including different front-ends)
· Extensive knowledge in data modelling, particularly based on the BW/4HANA concept
Soft skill sets
· Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to collaborate with business clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
· Solid communication and English skills, written and verbal
· Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
· Adaptability to Changing Priorities
· Willing to learn new knowledge and technology
· Frequency – How many rotations a month? – Once a month (approximately)
· Duration – How many days in each rotation? – 1 week
· Hours – Time of on-call support? – 7 am – 7 pm
· Workload during on-call – rarely happen
· Estimated active hours? – 1-2 hours
· Weekend included? – Yes (also holiday)