IT-Salesforce Developer – Intermediate Level
· Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes, support development and testing
· Work on user request prioritized backlog
· Follow Change Management guidelines
· Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
· Make recommendations to Management and Business Advisors regarding the best option to be implemented as appropriate.
· Support Salesforce Projects and New Initiatives.
· Prepare and maintain training docs and foundation guidelines up-to-date.
· Follow and understand Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum,…).
· Continuous improvement keeping the knowledge and training up-to-date.
Primary skill sets
· Able to write Apex code
· SalesForce Release Management tools (ant, change sets, Salesforce DX)
If the candidate doesn't familiar with SF, he/she must have
· Java or C# (any object oriented programming languages) ---- it will be easier to learn SF's Apex if the candidate already knows them.
· Testing Skills, write test classes
Good English communication
Nice to have
· Source Control, Git, CI/CD
· Knowledge on Release Management tools (Ant, SFDX, Jenkins, Git, Flosum) is a plus.
· Salesforce certificate(s) is a plus