Role & Responsibility:
● Determine and define project scope and objectives
● Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
● Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
● Track project costs in order to meet budget
● Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
● Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
● Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
● Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
● Bachelor's degree in IT / Technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Management on Business Solutions Projects of Corporate customers.
● Strong Project Management skills.
● IT & Business Solutions knowledge.
● Communication skills.
● Presentation skills.
● Good communication in Thai & English
● Able to work with various team and work independently with a sense of ownership
● Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems with a startup mindset and attitude
● Passion with Innovation of Experience