MAIN DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver the day-to-day operation of the installed IT infrastructure to maximize throughput performance, resilience and system up-time and to minimise cost (includes patching and small scale infrastructure and software upgrades).
- Focus on minimizing the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on business operations thus ensuring that the best possible levels of IT services quality and availability are maintained.
- Implementing agreed IS strategies and policies that may include managing relationships with regional IT team, external vendor and provide IT training support to business user.
- Communicate with business managers and staff to advise, influence and understand operational business needs.
- Ensure a formal process of identifying, communicating and resolving 'known problems' is established, maintained and delivered.
- Draft and update technical documentation such as administration & user guide, service request, system change request etc.
- Keep abreast and undertake IT technical research in order to maintain a good understanding of IT trends and other platform technologies.
- Adhere to company's key controls and processes.
Education : Bachelor's degree or higher or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or Computer Engineering
Experience : Minimum 3-5 years experienced as IT support role in medium size international
- Abilities in Microsoft technology platform (Windows server, Window 10, Microsoft office suite etc.) SAN, VMWARE, Cisco network solution and Social networking technology.
- Ability to collaboratively solve complex problem either business or IT solutions.
- Clear and concise communication with business user and IT support team.
- Excellent demand management, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and changing environment
- Energetic, result oriented and interpersonal.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.