· Analyst will be part of a global team providing application support for Order to Cash process
· Learning and maintaining those configuration and customization settings
· Capable of using SAP Support Portal for reported problems.
· Provides consultation to other process teams where use of the SD module overlaps.
· Provides consultation to program development resources.
· Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
· Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
· Responsible for following ExxonMobil methodology including documentation and stewardship
· On-call support (rotation basis)
· Work on day-to-day support activities to meet service level objectives
· Work on Project/SWI starting from requirement gathering, design, develop, test, and roll out change to production
· Ensure compliance with Exxon minimum security and control standards
· Ensure the compliance with safety requirements on day-to-day activities
· Experienced in SAP SD. Strong knowledge in Order processing, Pricing and Logistics process.
· ABAP Debugging skill or at least understand ABAP code
· Experience in System integration between SAP and other systems or Cloud solution using API, BAPI, NetWeaver Gateway.
· Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to collaborate with business clients and have a strong desire to excel.
· Solid communication and English skills, written and verbal
· Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
· Adaptability to Changing Priorities
· Willing to learn new knowledge and technology
· Frequency – How many rotations a month? – Once a month (approximately)
· Duration – How many days in each rotation? – 1 week
· Hours – Time of on-call support? – 7 am – 7 pm
· Workload during on-call – rarely happen
· Estimated active hours? – 1-2 hours
· Weekend included? – Yes (also holiday)