• Acts as a single point of contact for all colleagues regarding IT issues and any other IT related questions. Provides multilingual support;
• Offers IT technical support via email, phone, and chat to all colleagues, by following the current procedures;
• Reviews all the open incidents raised during the day;
• Analyzes the impact of the incidents by communicating with the colleagues;
• Resolves or re – assigns the incidents using the defined escalation matrixes / the standard documentation and the standard templates available for the incidents;
• Gives feedback to the colleagues regarding the status of the incidents and makes sure all the activities performed for the resolution of the incidents are documented in Service Now
• Monitors several IT systems in order to prevent the occurrence of the recurrent incidents and minimize the impact for the colleagues.
• Responsible for the access management process – monitors and controls the rights that our users are having in the IT Systems in order to assure the security of our systems.
• Coordinate the request fulfilment process - create/ fulfil requests for colleagues for IT systems (PC Software, EC requests, file restore, AFIS accounts, IGET IT, L2L, etc);
• Involved in the analyse of the IT process and propose solutions for automatization of the manual tasks to improve the quality of our IT services.
• Involved in the transition process: participate at the requirements definition, testing and implementation
Strategic Context and Challenges
• Participates in identifying the solutions and creating the technical specifications for the implementation of the IT Process changes in Service Now required;
• Close incidents and requests within the defined KPIs
• Applies the Escalation model in IT
• Tasks assigned yearly on specific action plan based on Major activities from yearly strategy
• Project operational tasks for L1
• Inform the management for Priority issues
• Create Incident records for all the tasks he performs
Core Responsibilities and Activities
• Provide L1 support for Electronics plants globally as a main activity and support the rest of the other L1 colleagues from Asia
• Involved in the communication process – inform the management for critical outages and keep the rest of the colleagues updated;
• Collaborates closely with the regional and global teams to resolve the incidents and request based on defined KPIs
• Part of Crisis situations to document all received complains, coordinate the testing with the users after the services are restored and provide feedback to the global/regional teams.
• Responsible for the Termination process for the users based on predefined procedure
• Perform UAT for IT side when required by the IT
• Manager or by the IT Team Lead