ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze software requirements and create software test cases that cover all cases.
- Test script preparation and execution (both functional and non-functional testing). Resultanalysis. Perform testing on web applications and APIs.
- Setting CI-CD pipelines on Gitlab, execute, run pipelines, and analyze results.
- Setting up testing environments in both on-prem and on-cloud servers.
- Defect logging and re-testing.
- Create related technical documentation for the project to communicate with fellow engineersand to meet high software standards.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and knowledge sharing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in software development and testing.
- Experience with automated CI/CD systems and GitOps - Docker/Postman/Gitlab/JMeter
- Strong experience working with testing frameworks (unit tests, integration tests)
- Knowledge of modern software stack : REST APIs, AWS, web server, and basic securitypractices.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- Experience shipping and maintaining applications in production.