• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create website/web application layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Transform Adobe XD element e.g JPG, PNG, SVG to beautiful stunning website.
• Collaborate with the business / marketing teams to determine how technology can be applied to solve business problems.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Provide service-minded technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to product and service.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Full stack Web Developer Focus on PHP (A Must) + WordPress (Advantage)
• Intermediate knowledge using Web Frameworks e.g. jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap.
• Ability to work with Responsive Web designs for use across multiple devices.
• Experienced using of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks e.g. Laravel / Symfony.
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming / MVC design patterns / Webservice (Restful).
• Experience to develop corporate or enterprise website