Domain Sales Manager
Purpose of Job Role:
Drive domain sales by supporting the KAM organization with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of ACR or CSR in a specific engagement. As a Domain Sales Support Manager, you support several Customer Units and work across multiple customers.
Tools & Resources
- Salesforce™, Premium Proposal, CLM, CS Contract Renewal Handbook,
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
Persuading & Influencing
Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Applicable process connected to Job Role
Sales Process and Service Delivery Process
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business or Engineering, Master's degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience from Sales
- Change Management and Transformation skills
- DGS Portfolio expertise in area of Core, Cloud, OSS, BSS and Enterprise
In this role, you will:
- 10+ years' experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Well proven, excellent ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution draft that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Able to build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including within partner/supplier ecosystems.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the business
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Drive operational performance, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Take accountability for profit and loss of the assigned portfolio and empower the organization to drive to achieve business outcomes.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Have a proven track record of successful Technology, Presales, Sales and Engagement
- Proven team leadership experience and the ability to be a thought leader in the sector
- Demonstrable skills and experience in one or more of the following domains: Mobile Core, Packet Core, OSS, BSS, Radio Networks and Systems Integration.
- Experience creating opportunities in excess of multi million dollars, increasing profitability, driving cost efficiency, and building top line and bottom line growth.
- Proven track record working for a supplier towards major telecom operators