Essential Job Functions
- Provides strategic planning for assigned accounts. Leads the annual planning and growth productivity framework processes to develop and deliver results.
- Acts on defined strategy for account relations and implements processes to engender one company brand and view to the account.
- Partners with leaders and teams across the organization to close sales opportunities and improve and/or redefine processes for result.
- Manages account profit-and-loss including achieving revenue goals and profitability targets.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years selling/closing deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Application Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, Systems Integration/Implementation Cloud Enablement & Migration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling into Products clients (Consumer Package Goods, Retail, Automotive)
- Minimum of 5 years Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct sales with quota of $4M +
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Qualifications (Bonus points)
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Experience selling new/emerging technologies
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing technology services opportunities
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close)
- Has or will earn credibility with Technology and other executives
- Ability to network across DXC worldwide
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with client executives
For more information, please call 0846546877 Bank