• Provide report development support for business analytics staff and operational business units.
• Create reports for standard deliverable and tools to support ad hoc reporting request.
• Demonstrate initiative in assessing the needs of internal customers and build solutions addressing those needs.
• Maintain current data quality and reporting applications and visualizations, while keeping an eye out for inefficiencies and improvements.
• Manage change requests, updates, or fixesas necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS or related field.
• Understand multiple data sources such as MySQL will be advantage.
• Good understanding of data warehouse and business intelligence concepts and architecture.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques.